Ukraine is unique in its culture, atmosphere, and education. Nowadays, Ukraine is becoming more popular among Indian and international students as getting admission to Top Medical Universities in Ukraine is trouble-free. Ukraine has many top universities which offer medical education.
Ukraine is well known for its global acceptance, world-class infrastructure, advanced equipment, affordable fee structure, and the quality of education that attracts students who are planning to pursue an MBBS in Ukraine. Graduates from top medical colleges in Ukraine can apply for work in any part of the world.
Ukrainian universities are recognized by WHO, NMC, UNESCO, and European Council. These universities concentrate on practical aspects of the subject along with theoretical knowledge. Aspirants don’t have to appear for IELTS or TOFEL. Most of the universities provide facilities like libraries, gymnasiums, sports centers, hostels, etc.
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is one of the oldest and leading medical universities in Ukraine. Founded on November 16th, 1784, the University of Lviv was restored with 4 faculties and named after Danylo Halytsky. It has level 4 accreditation affiliated with the Ministry of Health of Ukraine. In the year 2018, Danylo Halytsky was awarded the Grand Prix, “Leader of International Activities”. The Q.S World ranking of Lviv National Medical University is 4217.
The MBBS course duration at Lviv National Medical University is 6 years (including one year of compulsory internship for the students in the affiliated hospitals of the university).
Courses Offered at Danylo Halytsky LNMU
- Pharmaceutical and Postgraduates courses
Aspirants must fulfill the eligibility clauses mentioned below to get admission to Danylo Halytsky National Medical University for the MBBS course:
- Age should be 17 years on or above at the time of admission.
- Exams like IELTS, NMAT, and TOEFL are not required.
- Applicants must have cleared 12th class with a minimum of 60% of aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Biology from a recognized board of India.
Admission Process at Lviv National Medical University
Aspirants must follow the following steps to have a hassle-free admission to Lviv National Medical University:
- The candidate should fill the application form including the full name, permanent address, Date of Birth, citizenship, permanent address, phone number.
- Cross-check the details after filling the form.
- Once the candidates get an invitation letter from the university, they have to apply for a student visa in the Ukrainian embassy.
- Candidates must carry the original copy of documents translated into Ukrainian language and legalized by the Notary public and by the Ukrainian Embassy in your country.
- The candidate has to pay the 1st-year admission fee at the time of the admission process.
Required Documents for the Admission Process
Documents to carry to get admission:
- Invitation letter from the University.
- Passport size photographs.
- Application/Enrollment Form.
- School leaving/transfer certificate.
- Copy of passport (Identity proof)
- Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical Certificate
- Copy of 10th and 12th Mark sheet
- Police Verification Certificate
Medium of Teaching
Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is a top medical college in Ukraine providing 100% of English language to study MBBS courses.
Accreditation and Recognition
The Danylo Halytsky Lviv National Medical University is officially recognized by the following medical bodies mentioned below:
- National Medical Commission (NMC)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization (UNESCO)
Benefits of Studying MBBS in Danylo Halytsky LVIV Medical University
- The university has over 150 professors to assist research and training programs for undergraduates students.
- There is no language restriction for students.
- Students can study either in Ukrainian or in the English language.
- The fee structure is quite economical and affordable to every medical aspirant.
- The University department has taken part in 12 scientific programs of the Ukrainian Ministry of Health and international organizations.
- The University provides hygienic hostel facilities to the students.
- The hostel provides a high standard of security to students for 24 hours.
Now get admission to one of the top universities and pursue your MBBS degree. The foreign medical universities provide high-quality medical education at quite affordable fee structures. Aspirants can also study MBBS in Russia, Germany, Bangladesh, the USA, UK, the Philippines, or any other foreign country. Hope this article is helpful in clearing out some of your queries about the university.